Frequently asked questions.
Risk Challenge 2022
Risk Challenge 2022 comprises three rounds:
- In the preliminary round, all teams have 5 days to solve a real-life business case and submit the propositions (of solution) to the competition committee from this website.
- Judges will select the top 15 teams to continue to the semifinals.
- Format of the semifinal round is similar to the preliminary round.
- The top 5 teams from the semifinals with the best solutions, handpicked by a panel of experienced judges, will be invited to the Risk Challenge 2022 Grand Final Event, which will be hosted completely online. In the final round, the top 5 teams will present their solutions in front of the judges.
- The preliminary round takes place online on 17-22 June 2022
- The semi-final takes place online on 30 June – 5 July 2022
- The Risk Challenge 2022 final will be held on 8 July 2022 (TBD)
Risk Challenge 2022 is open to undergraduate students from across the globe.
Notice: as the final will be hosted online and will be streamed to all relevant platforms, it is a requirement that participating teams can facilitate a high bandwidth and stable internet connection with high-quality sound and video equipment.
Solutions must be submitted as a single PDF document, consisting of a proposition of 5 pages of A4 paper (excluding the cover and appendix) with Times New Roman font, 12 pt, and line spacing 1.5 text format, margins 2,5 cm on all sides. Diagrams or charts and pictures or illustrations are allowed in the proposition or appendix.
For the final round, the Top 5 teams are also required to make a slide deck of maximum 15 slides inclusive appendices, but exclusive front page.
You can send as many solutions as you want to (e.g. drafts and test submissions) – the last upload will be your final submission. You are not allowed to disclose your name, the name of your university, or your country of origin in your proposition. The slide size must be 16:9.
Teams have to consist of 3 eligible students. Teams cannot be formed across universities. Be aware that we no longer find it responsible for teams to be present at the same physical location during the final. Therefore, to ensure fairness of competition, each team member is required to sit individually, but in a group video call with the rest of the team.
Registration fee is $20 USD per team.
You can sign-up or register here on the registration tab. After you submit your registration, our team will send you a confirmation email and link to pay the registration fee.
Do you have more questions?
If you have any further questions, please feel free
to contact us at email@example.com
or click the button below.